Bands I Have Seen
Basically all of the Artists/Bands I have seen with my own two eyes and have heard with my own two ears in chronological order [to the best of my ability]
- 1.Avril Lavigne My first real favourite artist, and I got to see her in concert. Probably the best night of my life with my favourite cousin, aunt and my mom. Oh have things have changed though.
- 2.Down With Webster DWW opened for Marianas Trench for the Face The Music Tour. Didn't really care for them, but I respect the music and what they do.
- 3.Marianas Trench I was so pumped to finally see this band live, and I ended up having Josh stand right in front of me and have him touch my hand. This picture is a result of him being a badass and climbing a bit of a wall to walk on the edge, shout out to him for being awesome and yeah.
- 4.Down With Webster Round 2. They had come to my University during Orientation Week so I had to take advantage of going to see some music live! With such a small venue, it was nice to enjoy the music once again.
- 5.Twenty One Pilots The venue was general seating, so it was kind of shitty for seeing my favourite band live. It was for the first part of the emotional road show, and I loved and enjoyed the music regardless of the shitty venue.
- 6.Chef's Special This band opened for TØP so it was alright. I have nothing else to say about them, other than respect for their music.
- 7.Mutemath This band opened for TØP and honestly I would love to go to their concert again! My friend and I fell in love with their one song remixed and after some research I realized their music was in the Twilight Saga movies.
- 8.Twenty One Pilots Round 2. Tyler and Josh were still rocking it but in a much bigger venue (with actual seats). My friend got tickets for her birthday and she chose to take me (shout out to @plaidcheesecake - thanks girly!) It was so nice to see them live again and this time it was more enjoyable!! I enjoyed the music and the company I was with.
- 9.The Arkells This band preformed at my University's Orientation Week, and was told by my friend that we should definitely go! I don't turn down some live music, so I bought a ticket and I don't regret it. They were so good!! I loved it and them and the experience was amazing to be with my two best friends and just enjoy some good music... With seating! Lol