MY FIRST PET 🐶🐱🐭🐰
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Received 2 goldfish for my 13th birthday after many many days of begging.
- •After ca. 8 days, I was over the sound and light of the aquarium in my bedroom.
- •Plotted to kill the fish.
- •Slowly started adding extra chlorine to the tank.
- •I finally took them out of the water before going to the mall with friends so they'd die and let me sleep in peace.
- •When I put them back in the water, they were ALIVE and fine.
- •Asked everyone I knew if they would take the fish but no one wanted them.
- •Over fed the fish, hoping they'd die of natural causes.
- •They survived.
- •And pooped so much that I needed to clean the tank way more often. But I refused, hoping they'd die from their own poop.
- •They survived. And my friends felt pity for the fish and started cleaning the tank for them, not for me.
- •After about 9 months of this torture, of me and especially of them, they died.
- •One of the happiest days of my life.
- •I still remember the fury I felt for those poor innocent fish. Am a bit ashamed of my 13 year old self.
- •But I never tortured anything again.
- •Well, except boyfriends when I didn't want them anymore.