Thoughts I Have On My Way To The "Gym"
I GOT THIS... Or maybe I've got some chocolate in the fridge at home. Well, I've got something.
- •Today's a great day to go to the gym!
- •If I stay home, I'd watch Netflix. So, I might as well go to the gym and move while I do it... Right? Right.
- •Ok, enough talk. Time to get up and go.
- •Let's run to the gym! It'll be like I'm getting a head start before I even step in the door. God, I'm healthy.
- •Then again, what's the rush? We rush TOO much as a society and well... I'm just not going to give in to the pressure.*she says 1 block in, while panting heavily*
- •Maybe I'll reward myself with ice cream after the gym if I stay more than 30 minutes... I work hard, I deserve it.
- •You know what? Maybe getting it now will get me to push myself even harder. You know, go the distance.
- •Who are we kidding. Let's be real. I want it. I need it. Now.
- •So, maybe I'll stop in just for a minute.
- •After all...
- •And as for the gym?
- •There's always tomorrow.