Thoughts I Have While Riding The NYC Subway
Every. Single. Day.
- •I hope my train comes soon ... I think I see it coming!
- •Oh, it's a local.
- •Wait, now it's definitely coming!
- •Oh, that's the B train.
- •Yes, finally! Oh no, not...
- •Why is this person moseying into the train car? What do they see that I don't?
- •Do they think it's an extension of their red bus tour?"To your left you'll see an unidentified seat stain, and on your right an impotence poster from 2013."
- •And now the only seat left has the unidentified stain, and someone's hogging the pole. What a rat.
- •I wonder if they'll move if I wedge my hand under their back.
- •Oh, are my knuckles annoying you? Good.
- •Are they ... Rolling their back over my knuckles? They like it. They like having my hand on their back.
- •It's karma. I knew I should've listened to that Jews for Jesus solicitor.
- •Fine, it's my stop so you win ... Until tomorrow.