THINGS I FOUND WHILE CLEANING OUT THE FRIDGE
- 1.3 cartons of eggs that expired in January, March, and April respectivelyClearly my roommates and I hate eggs, why do we keep buying them?
- 2.Various expired lettucesMâché, arugula, kale, spinach
- 3.6 cartons of blue bottle iced coffeeKindly given to me as a gift for my birthday in March. I managed to drink none of them.
- 4.A plastic container with 6 olives and 10 olive pitsSomebody knows how to ensure no one will nick an olive...
- 5.A baggie of shriveled beetsNo one needs to see a shriveled beet.
- 6.Hamburger bunsI couldn't even tell you the last time I ate a burger. 2013?
- 7.A casserole dish of pulled porkMy roommate brought this dish of leftovers from her parents home. It has been in our fridge untouched since February. I am fairly certain there is an entire new ecosystem in there.
- 8.2 empty Tupperware containersThe food was finished, the container was out back in the fridge. I live with savages.
- 9.An empty Whole Foods wrapper I can only assume once contained a selection of cured meatsSavages.