WHY DO I HAVE THESE ITEMS IN MY CARRY ON?
🇫🇷 --> 🇺🇸
- •A pair of running shoesAm I planning on a light jog while on the plane?
- •A hard boiled eggIt was part of the hotel's free breakfast and I felt I just had to have it. It is now cracked and already offending nearby passengers.
- •My retainerHeaven forbid my teeth go a little wonky on my international flight
- •Two pairs of sunglassesOne pair didn't feel adequate.
- •Khiel's SPF 50Did someone once trick me into thinking planes were a dangerous source of sun exposure?
- •A smushed peach tart and a bananaThis one is going to haunt me around hour 7 when I realize there is a variety of mushed fruits at the bottom of my bag.
- •A table napkin I stole from a restaurantUnclear why I stole this. Foresight re: mushed fruit in bag?
- •3 various sizes notebooksI'm the goldilocks of plane journaling apparently.
- •A baguette the size of my forearmHow am I going to put a baguette in the overhead bin? Why do I have so much food?