Already on li.st? Open in app.
I made my first big adult purchase!
I'm 100% a cat person but even I can't deny how cute these puppies are. They came to visit @jessilee23 and me at work today. 😍🐶🐕
my favorite 10 Animated Disney movies
- 1.Snow WhiteIt's been my favorite since I was 2
- 2.Lion KingWho doesn't love this movie?
- 3.Beauty and the Beast
my boyfriend and I went to see CHIPS for date night last night
- •Harry who? Hermione is my favorite characterShe played her so well
- •He for sheAn amazing role model for everyone
- •She's crazy smartMaybe even smarter than Hermione
I'm sure I'll think of more
- •The Sound of MusicThe beginning of my obsession with these movies. I saw it live at the Chanhassen dinner theater a when I was in middle school. It is also one of the only live remakes I liked. Carrie Underwood was no Julie Andrews but she did well.
- •The Phantom of the OperaThis one started in 8th grade. Plus Emmy Rossum 🙌👌(if you haven't watched her in Shameless you're missing out). I saw this one in person but I really want to see it on Broadway someday.
- •Mama MiaThis was a fun one to see live. I love the movie. When the movie first came out I played the album over and over.
- •Les MisérablesTwo words: Eddie Redmayne. Plus everyone else. Another soundtrack played on repeat. I want to see this one on stage at some point.
Every day is interesting. To be continued throughout the school year
- •Kindergarteners are full of endless energy and very easily distractedExpecially on Valentine's day
- •Today (Valentine's day) I had one student dressed in all Harry Potter Ravenclaw gear.Including the cloak.
- •The amount of kids that have to use the bathroom in our 20 minute or less lessons😤
- •Today I gave them pencils and erasers for Valentine's daySome complained that I didn't give them candy.
Sometimes it seems like the movie wasn't actually a book. I still like all these books and movies.
- •My Sister's KeeperThey got the ending completely wrong and they ignored the brother. It still made me cry.
- •Pretty Little LiarsThe only similarity is the four main characters' names.
- •Orange is the New BlackThey changed every name and story except for Piper's first name and how she ended up in prison. Completely different stories. I do still like both the book and the show.
- •The Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya SisterhoodAnother movie where they took the idea and some of the key details but left out other key details. I do love Sandra Bullock and Maggie Smith.
aka Adele's night with a few other things added.
- •James Corden
- •Cardboard carpool karaokeSweet Caroline
I've been tossing and turning for 3+ hours
- •I keep thinking about my jobI'm a literacy intervention teacher
- •I started less than a month agoBut I just started meeting with kids last week
- •My days go really fastI'm part time so I fly from one group to the next with seconds in between