Finding a job is hard
- •I've been working as a substitute teacher for 2 years.Throughout this time I have been applying to any open elementary or preschool position posted.
- •I had a hard time even getting a phone call for an interview
- •When I did get one here and there I felt like I did well but I wasn't getting hiredSeveral schools never called me back after the interview.
- •Last week I had an interview that I thought went wellThey said they'd call me by Tuesday this week.
- •Tuesday I got a call from a different school for another interviewI figured I hadn't heard from the last school so I said yes.
- •Yesterday (the day of the interview) I got a phone call from the first school offering me the job.I wanted it so I said yes
- •I decided to still go to the interview.I figured I can use the interview practice since the job is only goes to the end of the school year.
- •I didn't put much it effort into the interview.
- •Today I got a phone call offering me the job.
- •It just figures that after 2 years of hunting for the job I get two offers in two days.
- •Long story short: I finally have a job!