Feelings I've Felt in the Last Week
First week of classes y'all.
- •ExcitementFresh starts
- •AccomplishmentI know it's only been a week, but I'm ACTUALLY reading all the required reading for my courses. 📕🏆
- •AnxietyA given with new classes (and new MUSIC classes, yay!)
- •BlessednessFor great classes and a wonderful roommate 💖 @hannah_rachel
- •DisappointmentIn myself...can't really explain this one.
- •GratefulnessFor near-impossible coincidences and solutions to problems. Praise 🙌🏼
- •HopeToward a restored relationship with God
- •FearWTF am I actually doing with my life
- •ConfidenceA rare breed— a result of the progress I made with my counselor last semester. Speaking of which...
- •AngerAt my counselor who randomly and mysteriously left. I didn't think I wanted/needed to go back until it wasn't an option. Now I really really do.
- •More anxietyAuditions, risks taken and all that jazz
- •HopelessnessI actually have no control over my life.
- •SadnessA deep pain sometimes that I can't explain— even moving me to tears
- •NostalgiaMiriam and I have a class together in the very same classroom in which we met 💕 @miathurber
- •Deep hurt/sympathyFor friends going through things no one should have to go through
- •More accomplishmentY'all, I actually had the self-control to lose a few pounds 💪🏼
- •More hurtFor my friends and boyfriend that I can't be with in the flesh. My heart hurts for their presence. I hate being without. 🖤 @AliciaNF26
- •JealousyCurrently watching our school's men's volleyball team and I just want to plaayyyyyy 😩😩