Have You Ever Been Tested for Idiocy?
Context: I was working on a group project- one where I felt like I was pulling all the weight. Two of my group mates are on the lacrosse team here, and the "lax bros" aren't exactly known for their intelligence. Context 2: There is a Bible study group on campus called "Koinonia" (koi•no•nee•uh) Context 3: Quinoa (keen•wa) is a thing
- •Characters: Lax Bro 1, Lax Bro 2, Guy on Campus Who Can't Write or Spell or Produce Any Reasonable Kind of Writing, Girl Who Puts Exclamation Points After Every Text
- •Setting: Library, the place Lax Bros 1 and 2 realize is "actually pretty cool" because of the reclining and outletted chairs... except "down there", the place with the actual books
- •Lax Bro 1: (Suggesting new ideas for the dining hall as part of our project) "Ya know, they could have a healthy entree option at every meal. One with chicken and fish as the meat rather than fried food and burgers. And there could be -keenoah- and rice as sides. Because, ya know, both rice and -keenoah- are healthier than fries."
- •Exclamation Point Girl: *looks at me with a very confused look*
- •Me: *returns confused look*
- •Lax Bro 1: *Continues to go on and on about -keenoah-*
- •Exclamation Point Girl: You mean QUINOA?!
- •Lax Bro 1: "Oh.... yeah, yeah that."
- •Me, Exclamation Point Girl and Literarily Deficient Guy: *chuckle*
- •Lax Bro 1: *Continues to talk about healthy eating option*
- •Lax Bro 2: *Maintains a very perplexed facial expression for a solid 30 seconds*
- •Exclamation Point Girl to Lax Bro 2: What? Are you okay?
- •Lax Bro 2: ...Is that the (bible study) group on campus that keeps sending me emails???