MY BEST DAD JOKES
In honor of Father's Day! (Even though, ironically, my mom makes most of these jokes)
- •Me: I'm hungry! Dad: Hi hungry, I'm dad!
- •Dad: I'd like to thank all the sidewalks in the world... For keeping me off the streets.
- •Me: I'll call you tonight Dad: Don't call me tonight, call me dad.
- •Dad: What do you call a deer with no eyes? ... No idear
- •Me: Dad, did you get a haircut? Dad: no, I got them all cut.
- •Dad: I have a slight cold. And you may think it's funny, but it snot.
- •Me: My face hurts. Dad: it's killing me!
- •Dad: What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college? ... Bison!
- •Dad: What kind of bees give milk? ...Boobies
- •Dad: What do you call cheese that isn't yours? ...Nacho cheese