My Favorite Jewelry
Photo background compliments of my dorm floor
- •My fake opal statement necklacePeople always notice this one and opal is my birthstone. It's a bit of a confidence booster. 💁🏼
- •This Coral WatchGiven to me by my sister. ❤️ (also my fave color)
- •This Antique BeautyDon't know how old it is or how much it's worth. But it's blue and pretty.
- •Two words: Rose GoldDespite the wind chime noises that precede me all day, this one is a must. 😍
- •Tribal ElephantsThough the purchase of these earrings resulted from the loss of my former favorite elephant earrings, these were purchased by @miathurber out of sympathy. Thus landing them on this list. 👭
- •Prom BraceletI wore this flowered, pearl bracelet to prom and, a few months later, my friend wore the same one on her wedding day. ❤️ (Also, PEARLS 😍)
- •Two More Words: Rose GoldI have an obsession with this color metal. And I owe it all to Charming Charlie.
- •Finally, Belt Buckle, courtesy of my redneck boyfriendIn case you're wondering, yes, I can and do rock this often. 💁🏼