Pros and Cons of Making $15/hour
I have a job offer and I want YOUR opinion (Insert Uncle Sam picture here)
- •Let's start with PROS
- •1. $15/hour will help pay for college
- •2. $15/hour will help go toward future dreams (aka get married)
- •3. The company I would work for is the same company I want to work for in the future
- •4. I could meet cool people because its second shift and most second shift people are college students
- •5. I can SLEEP IN (see ya in the fall, 8 a.m.)
- •Okay.. Now CONS
- •1. Second shift means working from 2:30 pm- 12:30 am and missing out on things like my church worship team and Tuesday night volleyball
- •2. Weird hours mean MUCH less time with my man... Which wouldn't be so bad except he is leaving for a college far, far away in August..
- •3. It's a 10 hour shift. On my feet.😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
- •4. I have to work Saturdays and holidaysLame. But that's overtime $$$$
- •You can see my predicament.