Questions You Should Be Prepared to Answer IMMEDIATELY After You Get Engaged
I wish I were exaggerating.
- •Were you surprised?
- •How did he do it?Pro tip: come up with three different lengths to tell this story in: Stranger/Acquaintance/Coworker Length (1-2 minutes), Relative Length (3-4 minutes), Close Friends/Family Length (5-6 minutes). And, trust me, this gets exhausting.
- •Are you excited?
- •Are your/his parents excited?
- •When's the wedding?
- •Have you started wedding planning?
- •Where will you go on the honeymoon?
- •Where will you live afterward?
- •In some ways, it can be annoying that people want to know E V E R Y T H I N G. But, on the other hand, it's nice that they're finally asking. ☺️