These Are NOT Compliments
I've received many a comment on my new look. Especially since I've never done ANYTHING like this before. But I'm getting a little fed up with people hiding their disproval underneath a "compliment." Here are a few examples
- •"It's really.. Pink!"
- •"That is a summer cut!"
- •"You REALLY dyed your hair pink...huh.."
- •"You changed your hair!"
- •"That's different."
- •PLEASE STOP HIDING
- •I see through all your fake "compliments"
- •And I really don't care if you don't compliment me.
- •Because I feel more FABULOUS than ever before. 💁🏼💁🏼And that's what matters.
- •So please keep your fake stuff to yo self.
- •That is all.