Things I've Learned on My Internship
I have a week long internship with social media at the farm show. It's freaking amazing, but I've been learning several interesting lessons, and I'm sure there will be plenty more.
- •Roosters are capable of keeping you up at nightYes, our dorm room is conveniently located above the poultry exhibit. 🐔
- •Roosters are capable of waking you up in the morningGood thing they'll be gone by Monday.
- •Sometimes all you need is to sit your bum on a comfy office chair at your own personal desk
- •It is QUITE satisfying to do a fancy sit-spin move when arriving at said desk
- •PERIODS SUCKOh wait, I already knew that
- •There is nothing cuter than a bunny hopping competition.
- •iPhone batteries suuuuuuuuuuck
- •You'll always regret not telling that one guy that "daaamn girl" is NOT a compliment. Turn around and give him a lesson.
- •Who was the earliest bee keeper? Noah.Where did he keep his bees? The archives.
- •PA is the largest mushroom producer in the WORLD.So that's cool.
- •I'm not actually -that- excited to have kidsThey can be a real pain in the butt...