Weird Things I Do At Work
- •Sing at the top of my lungsNo one can hear me. We all have earplugs in. It's bliss.
- •Fingerspell the signs around the roomASL has done me good. This is a great boredom buster
- •Write songsI have written approximately 3 songs already
- •Think of GREAT lists
- •Eat lunch at 12:30 amIt doesn't matter what time of day it is, it's called lunch.
- •Act like a deaf personBut so does everyone else. We have earplugs in so the only way to get someone's attention is to yell loudly or make dramatic hand gestures