Why I Love Indie Music
Seriously. I'm addicted.
- •It's honestThe acoustic instrumentation highlights the talents of the artist, rather than the cool sounds a computer can make
- •The beat doesn't stress me outNothing makes my heart rate rise and my head ache faster than over-stimulating metal or rock music. Just. Gah!
- •The beat relaxes meI swear the bpm is coordinated with my soul or heart rate.
- •I feel the lyrics on a spiritual levelEnough said.
- •Ron Pope and Ed SheeranAlso.. Enough Said.
- •I can write it!I don't have the technology or skill to make hardly any other genre of music. But this I can do. And that makes this music that much better.