Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Cubicle ice-crunchers
- •Bathroom lingerers
- •If you're going to be out of the office, decline or reschedule your meetings
- •The purity of dogs' soulsThey're all good dogs
- •The rottenness of Donald Trump's soulNot gonna make y'all look at the real deal
- •The superiority of Memphis bbq
- •Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go AwayI loved this take on why certain colors become trendy all of a sudden. I remember being drawn to the cover of Sweetbitter and maybe this explains why? (Also wine.) I also love the end where they tie certain colors to time periods/the national mood. http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/why-millennial-pink-refuses-to-go-away.html
- •Cult Confessions: Faith and the Limits of LiberalismWho knew Oneida silverware had such a checkered past? https://catapult.co/stories/cult-confessions-faith-and-the-limits-of-liberalism
- •'London Bridge Is Down': the secret plans for the days after the Queen's deathCompletely fascinating how well-planned thus all is. Also shoutout to @victoriaedel for this one, everyone sign up for her newsletter. I look forward to it every week. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
Need to rant for a second
- •I live in Memphis, but my teen years were spent just south of the TN/MS border in a suburb that's technically Mississippi, but functions as a suburb of Memphis.My parents, in-laws, some other friends/family still live there.
- •Memphis has always had a bad reputation for crime, but lately people who live in the MS suburb where I grew up are being pretty dramatic about it.
- •The MS area is predominantly white/conservative while Memphis is diverse/liberal.Obviously this is at the heart of the issue.
Inspired by @MaddyandOwensMom
- •West Wing - GalileoSame
- •West World - Dissonance Theory
Inspired by @hillary79
- •Rolled Soffe shortsIn every color to match your t-shirts
- •Going to Huey's, followed by the movies, followed by Starbucks every single Friday nightThey were all in the same parking lot so you could be dropped off at dinner and then walk around with your crew
- •Marching bandMy husband says this was the thing he found weirdest when he transferred in 9th grade - the band kids had our own *very exclusive* prime lunch table (honestly though it's because the director was super young and cool)
I've been spending a lot of time on Twitter because everyone is so intelligent and funny and caring, and that's how we survive
It took me a few weeks to figure this one out @Boogie 😘