Books I Bought This Month
Some people stress-eat when they're sad. I buy books. And stress-eat.
- •Between the World and Me - Ta-Nehisi CoatesWhich I devoured and it was every bit as good as described
- •Neverwhere - Neil GaimanWas looking for some post-election escapism
- •Carry This Book - Abbi JacobsonAs adorable as Abbi
- •The Trespasser - Tana FrenchThis was my Book of the Month choice and more escapism. It totally worked.
- •Walk with Us - @bookishclaire 🙂I got sucked into the West Wing Weekly podcast so of course I had to start another rewatch so of course I had to grab this off the wish list!
- •They Can't Kill Us All - Wesley LoweryI heard this author on NPR one morning give the best answer to the "Are all Trump supporters racist?" question I've heard so far so I automatically bought his book because I was just at that place emotionally
- •Scrappy Little Nobody - Anna KendrickHi I pre-order books by celebrities I like and then I'm slightly surprised when they arrive because hey Stephani you already bought a zillion books this month
- •Talking As Fast As I Can - Lauren GrahamSee above