Favorite Things from my Pacific Northwest Trip
We're doing a quick Seattle/Portland trip
- •Powell's Books!!!!YOU GUYS. IT'S HUMONGOUS.
- •Evergreen trees everywhereEspecially with snow still on the branches 😍
- •The breathtaking view of Seattle at nightNot my pic obviously, I was too busy gawking irl
- •Good coffee is everywhereEVERYWHERE
- •Voodoo Doughnuts
- •The bathtub in my hotel room is super deepA really good deep bathtub, that's the dream
- •Hotels, stores, restaurants are decorated with booksWhich I think is just the best thing because what's more appealing than a row of books?
- •Everyone is SO. niceEveryone has gone out of their way to be friendly and helpful.
- •Portland Saturday MarketBought a bunch of stuff
- •The Portland sign
- •The music playing everywhere I've been has been amazing
- •The wifi password at one coffee shop was "kalechips"Just kind of a charming stereotypical move I think
- •Pike Place Market with my love
- •Although this is me being mad in front of a lovely waterfront view because my feet hurt
- •Gryffindor tree!
- •Flying out of SeaTac airportOk this may be a weird addition but I am a super grumpy flyer. Having to stand in long lines to be somewhere on time is my nightmare because I am 1) impatient and 2) obsessed with being punctual. So normally flying the Monday before Christmas would be awful, but the TSA here was using bomb-sniffing dogs instead of making everyone take off their shoes and go through the naked scanners and it was the best! We FLEW through a long security line. All other airports, please take note.