I Can't Stop Thinking About This Conversation
I have 2 nephews (Taylor, 9 and Dugger, 4) and a niece (Amelia, 6). They're adorable
- •My husband and I got to my in-laws' for Thanksgiving lunch
- •The kids were eating at the kids' table outside when we walked upBecause in the South of course it's 70 on Thanksgiving
- •My husband said hello and tugged on Dugger's earlobeHe's the uncle-est uncle there is
- •Amelia: "That's so weird, we were just talking about ears."
- •Husband: "You were talking about ears?"
- •Amelia: "Yeah. Taylor was saying if my ears were bananas he would eat them."
- •Kids are so fascinating
- •Why aren't adult dinner table conversations like this
- •I've thought about it all day