Months of the Year, Ranked
Mostly based on my feelings about weather it seems
- 1.October 🎃🍁🍂Clearly the best. Is there even a question? Good football games, weather finally starts getting cooler and leaf colors are on point, Halloween, my birthday.
- 2.December 🎄Christmas. Hi. 🙋🏻
- 3.November 🦃The fun of fall continues, including a holiday where we eat a ton of delicious food, and Christmas decorating/music begins.
- 4.September 🏈📺Football football football, finally a few days below 90, and good tv starts.
- 5.April ☔️🌷🌼A good mild month, things starting to blossom, emerging from winter.
- 6.May 🍃💐Still not too hot, some nice warm days
- 7.March 🙂🍀Just a perfectly fine month
- 8.January 😐🌨Meh, post-holiday blues
- 9.February ❄️❄️😬It has been cold for too damn long at this point
- 10.June 👎🏻☀️SUMMER IS TERRIBLE
- 11.July 🇺🇸😰WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
- 12.August 🔥😫🔥IF I LIVE TO SEE ONE MORE DAY OF 110 DEGREES AND 4000% HUMIDITY I WILL END IT ALL