Months of the Year, Ranked
Mostly based on my feelings about weather it seems
- •October 🎃🍁🍂Clearly the best. Is there even a question? Good football games, weather finally starts getting cooler and leaf colors are on point, Halloween, my birthday.
- •December 🎄Christmas. Hi. 🙋🏻
- •November 🦃The fun of fall continues, including a holiday where we eat a ton of delicious food, and Christmas decorating/music begins.
- •September 🏈📺Football football football, finally a few days below 90, and good tv starts.
- •April ☔️🌷🌼A good mild month, things starting to blossom, emerging from winter.
- •May 🍃💐Still not too hot, some nice warm days
- •March 🙂🍀Just a perfectly fine month
- •January 😐🌨Meh, post-holiday blues
- •February ❄️❄️😬It has been cold for too damn long at this point
- •June 👎🏻☀️SUMMER IS TERRIBLE
- •July 🇺🇸😰WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS
- •August 🔥😫🔥IF I LIVE TO SEE ONE MORE DAY OF 110 DEGREES AND 4000% HUMIDITY I WILL END IT ALL