My Perfect Sunday
- •Up early to spend some time drinking coffee and watching Gilmore Girls while I get readyIf you're not watching Gilmore Girls during October you are Octobering incorrectly
- •9am churchAt a multiethnic church where the pastor addresses injustice and how Jesus stood up for the poor and the marginalized in society and that's what the Church should be focused on today
- •Brunch and great conversation with friendsDouble mimosas are why we went to the early service, after all
- •Home to sweatpants by 12:30
- •Switching between watching football and reading outside in a hammock with coffeeFall 🍂
- •Making chili for dinner to prep for...
- •A kickass smart lady shaking off her man-made scars and putting an awful misogynist in his place via debate💁🏻