Things I'm Into This Week
Def more things happened this week that I was NOT into but here are some positives
- •Li.stI tend to get so busy with work that I check out of here from time to time but this community gives me so much hope and was exactly what I needed this week. So thank you all 💙
- •A Facebook hiatusSorry, Zuck.
- •My companyI celebrated my 5 year anniversary at work with a lunch with the CEO and our senior leadership this week. The CEO spoke to us about the importance of inclusion and diversity in our environment and workforce and I am so thankful to be somewhere that not only values that, but also has so many female and minority leaders. Pictured: me with awesome CEO at lunch.
- •My husbandWho has let me wallow, wallowed with me, and kept me fed.
- •The ACLU being all
- •Confessions of a Serial Entertainer - Steven StolmanThis cookbook was a DELIGHT to read.
- •Shea PattersonOle Miss's freshman quarterback that got his first start last night and beat the #8 team on the road! You guyssss he's so cute and amazing.
- •Jen HatmakerI've crept onto her public posts a couple of times thus breaking my Facebook hiatus I suppose, but this was worth it.
- •And if you guys haven't heard about what's been going on with her...look into it. She's one of those Evangelicals giving me hope.
- •Van JonesVan Jones 2020? Anyone?
- •Kate McKinnon singing HallelujahNo words.