Things I'm Into This Week
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Book I Finished: Shrill - Lindy West❤️😭😍😂🤓🍕👍🏻👍🏻 Hilarious. And all the feels. Thank you Lindy, I needed your words
- •Book I'm Starting: The New Jim Crow - Michelle AlexanderSeemed like the right time to pick this one up and educate myself.
- •TV: Mr. RobotAlso background-watching old episodes of Pretty Little Liars because I'm an adult
- •Article: The Problem with Saying "All Lives Matter" - Relevant Magazinehttp://www.relevantmagazine.com/current/nation/problem-saying-all-lives-matter What I wish all Christians understood
- •Movie: Fundamentals of CaringPaul Rudd is so crinkly-eyed and charming, as usual
- •Food: These salad topping packets from Fresh MarketEasy meal
- •Restaurant 1: Seasons 52Super into seasonal eats right now
- •Restaurant 2: $10 lunch at Second Line$10 New Orleans-inspired lunch from the best chef in Memphis? Yes please.
- •Music: In a music rut so I've been listening to Comedy Top Tracks on Spotify. ❤️ you Aziz
- •Podcast: Orange Is the New Cast by Bald MoveHuge, huge fan of all the Bald Move podcasts but I always especially enjoy this one where they bring on female cohosts to discuss Orange Is the New Black
- •Also: WINE IN GROCERY STORES THANK YOU TENNESSEE