Things My Husband is Better at Than I Am
Inspired by @noraesabia
- •Seeing the big picture.I tend to focus on details and going one step at a time; he's the dreamer.
- •Writing songs.I had to write one poem in college and I paid a friend $20 to do it. Not my thing. But he can sit down and write an incredible song in an evening and it amazes me.
- •Dusting.He actually MOVES all the stuff and dusts UNDERNEATH it, y'all. Revolutionary.
- •Squats.I'm a wimpy girl.
- •Making omelettes.So fluffy.
- •Convincing the dogs they really do have to go pee even though it's raining a little bit outside.
- •Hand-eye coordination.I have none.
- •Talking to kids.I'm all weird and talk to them like they're coworkers I just ran into on an elevator and he has them in fits of giggles.
- •Social situations.This introvert is so thankful to have married a man who both understands her introverted needs and tendencies but can also help carry the conversation when I get all blank and weird.
- •Cutting the grass.I have an irrational fear I'm going to cut my own toes off.
- •@gerryadair ❤️❤️❤️