FEELINGS FELT WHILE WATCHING LEBRON JAMES PLAY BASKETBALL
A chronology of emotion
- •JoyLook at this man, he loves playing basketball, and he's so good at it
- •PrideHe's from where I'm from. I'm cool and it's not lame that I'm not from a big city. I'm basically an all star nba player with a bunch of rings 📢🏆💍🏆💍🏆
- •SadnessThink about how neglected and underserved places like Cleveland and Akron are; think of my parents and friends who still live there
- •DefeatProbably not gonna be able to do anything to help legacy cities bc racism (even though my education & career have been focused solely on this)
- •IrritationHe seems lethargic. Bron are you bored? Are you a bored millionaire with a ridiculous, fun job?
- •AngerRemember when you held a live, televised conference to announce that you were doing what everyone already knew you were doing, but your initiation of an unprecedented, ceremonious announcement made it seem like maybe you weren't????
- •PrejudiceFuck Miami, fuck Florida that prison state. Fuck the fact that happiness/peace/luxury, and the absolute height of one's temporal imagination when you're from Ohio is GOING TO FLORIDA
- •ShameI can't say shit bc I left Ohio too.
- •PoeticIn Lebron's face I see the passing of time. I see someone I used to know and love. I see the years that have gone by. I remember the burden of youth and my soft, sweet soul. I feel the things and let them pass.