WHY I LOVE BEING MARRIED
I have my masters in marriage counseling, so I am fully aware that I am in the honeymoon stage, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.
- •Living togetherNot everyone waits for marriage to do this, but it definitely adds an element of "this is real" that marriage after already living together doesn't have
- •Being done forever planning a weddingI did not enjoy planning a wedding. And I hate Pinterest for putting the expectation of perfection on one day.
- •Having had an awesome wedding that people still talk about 6 months laterEven though the day wasn't perfect, it was perfect to us, and it was also a huge party that our friends are still talking about. Which is awesome.
- •Moving somewhere new togetherBecause this requires a lot of communication about feelings and hopes and dreams and creates something that is uniquely yours as a couple
- •Having things be "ours"We have the same return address labels, home decor, and we can share a toothbrush sometimes now without judgement.
- •Being surprised that we still love each other this muchWe've been together for almost 5 years, why am I still so obsessed with you @grant_deroo ?