A FAMILY CHRISTMAS CONVERSATION
Now that everyone in my is older, conversations get weird
- •We were talking about how sweets were a weakness for my familyMany of my family members are diabetic or borderline diabetic
- •Uncle: I have no weaknesses
- •Aunt (and his wife): yeah right, all men have weaknesses
- •Someone else: pretty women. It's the weakness for all men.
- •Me: not necessarily. It could be pretty men.
- •Aunt (from before): touch woodEnglish is not her first language. By this she means "that's not true, knock on wood"
- •Dad: whoa, what kind of wood are we talking about?
- •Everyone else: 😂😂😂
- •Me: 😳😳😳