Disaster Waiting to Happen
- •I get why the app icon for Li.st is a dot/period/circle.
- •For many reasons I enjoyed the "L" a little more.
- •However, the biggest problem is on my end.
- •Of the two symbols, a period and a weird swirly circle, which would you assume is a menstruation tracker?
- •Despite using (and loving) Clue for at least 2 years, whenever I want to detail the awful realities of my period, I open list app.
- •Sure, I could move them to not be next to one another, but I've got a system and THIS IS WHERE THE APPS GO.
- •So get ready for some very personal details about me one of these days, I guess.
- •It has been nice to be comforted by great lists while I'm suffering through the dark days.