GOOD FOR YOU, NOT FOR ME 📂
...As Amy Poehler would say. I understand the appeal but I do not enjoy these personally.
- •Bob's BurgersThe stuff I see on tumblr is funny, but it just doesn't click for some reason.
- •Girls (HBO show)I gave it an honest shot, but I can't purchase a ticket for the Lena Dunham train. I specify HBO because ladies in general are A+
- •Taylor SwiftBlank Space is very catchy. I really enjoy covers of her songs. But there's something I can't pinpoint on the whole package.
- •CoffeeTastes like poison that sat outside too long. The only thing I need to start my day and feel like a human being is 9-14 hours of sleep. Unfortunately coffee is one of my husbands hobbies, so I'm constantly surrounded by old coffee smell 😷
- •Running MarathonsPeople tamed horses and invented cars for a reason. Tv or movie marathons are fine.
- •Waking up early"There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it." - @mindy I know exactly how long I need to get ready for the day (blow dry vs dry shampoo, makeup vs no makeup, glasses vs contacts...) and I use exactly that time. The rest is for sleeping.
- •UggsThey look so warm and comfy, but at what cost?