HOW ADAM EXPLAINED THE GARDEN OF EDEN TO EVE
If they were anything like my husband and me.
- •Hey, you must be that companion I was told would be coming!
- •How's that rib working out for you? I've always been more of wing or leg man myself! 😂
- •Really though, I'm so glad to have you here. The cats were starting to act sort of rude and standoffish? Probably just a phase.
- •What tree? Oh yeah, that weird glowing one, I was told not to touch it. Speaking of touching things, you've got to see this rock I found. The river made it totally smooth!
- •Huh? Yeah, that tree over there, God said... Right! I meant to tell you, God said we had to multiply.
- •Like, only when you feel ready. But those are the orders from the Big Guy.
- •Hmm? No, I don't think there was anything super important he wanted me to pass on about old Eden. I'd definitely remember anything important.
- •I wanted to show you this weird animal! It's like that evil thing that hangs out in the Tree we are forbidden- there it is! I think I'm calling it a lizard. You know it's the lizard because of the legs.
- •No, the lizard doesn't like the tree. Really most of the animals avoid it, weird! Do you want to name some animals?
- •Hey, this is my best friend Steve. He loves fetch and he's way happier on Mondays than the cats. I hope we get a lot more Steves.
- •You think Adam and Eve and Adam and Steve will confuse people? Nah, seems fine to me. Dog is too close to God, THAT is confusing.
- •Ok so this is where I, or I guess we, sleep..... Why would I make the bed when I'm getting back in it tonight?
- •((Some time later))
- •Wait, you got it where?? Remember the first day you got here I said "do NOT touch that fruit or we will die??" I'm certain I told you. That was the first thing I mentioned.
- •Hey, Eve? What was that weird fruit in the fridge? I've never seen it before. I finished it, we should get some more!
- •God is supposed to be here any second, I guess we can explain your actions then... No Eve, I know I told you about this!
- •Oh no, Eve, have we lost all of our clean laundry? WHERE ARE OUR CLOTHES??