Favorite Bars in Whittier
In particular order
- •The Bottle RoomThis place has great wine and great beer all of the time. They change their menu and taps out weekly so it's always something new here. It's a little on the expensive side, but happy hour prices are prime. The mini bottle room burgers are the best paired with any IPAs they have at the time + shoestring fries and garlic aioli. Sitting on the patio is my favorite when the weather is just right.
- •The CellarEspecially because this place is a liquor store in front and carries all the good shit - but also because their beer list inside the bar area is on point. My favorite thing to do here is order flights and try a little of everything. They also have a wine (tap) micromatic dispensing system, so no stale Cabernet's here! 2 local restaurants deliver food here as well since they don't have a kitchen. AAAND lastly, the Kogi truck parks out back often & you can bring your food inside the bar.
- •PhlightTapas are ah-may-zing. The beef empanadas, the burgers, the artichoke mac n cheese. But let's be real, this place is one of my favorites because they offer WINE FLIGHTS. I could sit here for hours tasting all the Reds they have to offer. A great date night spot - I love this little uptown gem!
- •Vintage CafeThis place only needs a small description because it speaks for itself when you walk in. It's fancy and the drinks are amazing. They serve the best martinis and have pretty cool choices for them. My favorite is the mango habanero martini, sweet and spicy. This place won't disappoint your tastebuds! -Maybe just your wallet.
- •The 6740I honestly don't know why I love this place so much. Every time I walk in it smells like mop water. But the beer is good and prices are great. I've been completely inebriated here countless times for less than $30. Such a strange favorite for me, but I won't deny my odd love for this place.