Things I've Learned in Life
- •Never pour a full glass of juice
- •Forgiveness is a gift to yourself
- •People deserve a second chance
- •The world has plenty of information but not enough inspiration
- •You can get by on charm for about 15 minutes. After that, you'd better know something.
- •I HATE LIARS. Even if I don't like you, I'll respect you for your honesty.
- •Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
- •Saying "no" or "sorry, I'm busy" is okay.
- •Accept who you are. - Unless you're a serial killer.