What I Learned from Re(Binge)watching The West Wing
In a time of my life when everything is up in the air, I found comfort in the Bartlett administration. Here's what I needed to be reminded of by fictional characters in a fictional White House
- •Protocols for honoring authority is important.
- •A season of stress can make us better humans.
- •As long as we own up to the mistakes we sometimes make under that stress.
- •Walking and talking has its place.
- •Women are intelligent & amazing.
- •And we can own a room, position, and authority.
- •Call out the BS you see around you
- •Some of us just don't need to be extroverts & sparkle machines.
- •We do better when we work together.
- •Keep asking the important question.