5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- •A card one of the grrls in my class wrote for me in golden time. It makes me feel so proud to see her use her sounds to figure out my name. Yeah it's wrong but it's phonetically plausible.
- •I saved this the other day. Christmas Eve eve 4/5 years ago. Laughing at horrid lads trying to use asda house a chat up line. The next morning I found out my grandad went in to a coma.
- •Forever taking pictures of dogs outside the earlham co-op. Takes up about 40% of my camera roll
- •Hanging out in the woods near my parents house earlier this summer. Proof that the 😑 is my face
- •The seitan rib dinner I made last night for Jack and I. Using the fact I left school at 3.40 wisely.