THINGS I WILL MISS WHEN I LEAVE VPS
Today is my last ever day at the school that I have been teaching at for 3 years. In the past year and a half the school has been physically and mentally painful to work at. However there will be a few things I will miss...
- •The way a certain kid calls me T-Walker instead of miss walker
- •The girls in my classWho maybe through my fault are quite sassy and have the dirties laughs you have ever come out of a six year olds mouth
- •The Romanian kid who shouts impromptu "I larve you" during maths lessons
- •All the staff I have made relationships withEven the ones I complained about throughout the years. In times of weird pressure we all banded together and I will miss the sarcasm
- •My classroomWeirdly the rank yellow walls have become soothing to me
- •My cupboard space!My new one is tiny
- •He way the ks2 kids think I'm the 'cool teacher' because I have a favourite one direction member.