DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!
My preset radio stations, stereotyped.
- •B 98.7 FMThe sappy, easy listening station. Usually has Michael Buble or Celine Dion playing. At night they up their game with "slow dance after dark." Nothing changes.
- •97.1 FM ZHTThe latest "hits" and my last resort. Ultra mainstream. Sometimes I'll stay if they've got 21 Pilots' "Stressed Out" playing. JK.
- •X 96.3 FMAlternative never sounded so good.
- •Alt 101.9 FMAlternative never sounded so bad. Also they replaced my go to station so maybe I'm just a little bitter.
- •90.9 FM KRCLThe liberal, independent, ultra-obscure station. Often plays hipster jams and/or tribal music.
- •Now 97.9 FM"The station that picks you up and makes you feel good" Plays a good blend of Lady Gaga and Tears For Fears.
- •My 99.5 FMPlays a snappy blend of the 90's to now, with the name and artist after each song. I listen to them if 97.9 is on a commercial break.
- •103.5 FM The ArrowWhen classic rock is what you want, classic rock is what you get. Also has about 100,000,000,000 commercials. But block party weekend is nice when it's your favorite artist.
- •94.1 FM KODJI've done the math, and 7/10 times they are playing Elton John. I'm not complaining. The other 3 times it's probably the Bee Gees. Definitely stuck in the 70's, but the 70's was a beautiful time.
- •Classical 89.1 FMClassical station. Gives me wings. Simultaneously breaks my heart.