MOST ATTRACTIVE MALE ACTORS, RANKED
Maybe I forgot someone, and maybe my ranking isn't perfect, but these men are dang attractive.
- •Harrison FordThat scruffy looking nerf herder. I definitely need more scoundrels in my life.
- •Kurt RussellEspecially young, innocent, 70's Kurt. Although Big Trouble in Little China was *flawless*.
- •Heath Ledger10 Things I Hate About You just taught me that if a man really loves me, he'll buy me a guitar when he screws up. And it also taught me that Heath is a babe.
- •Joseph Gordon-LevittThere was only one angel in the outfield. JGL was (and is) the reason three initials and a start in the early 90s was all you really needed.
- •Leonardo DiCaprioSuperb actor. Tragically handsome. Robbed of every Oscar ever, which makes me like him even more. Most attractive in Man in the Iron Mask, in my opinion.
- •Cary GrantThe original heartthrob. I've found myself wishing I was Ingrid Bergman or Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly just so I could spend some more time with that man. Also so I could be Ingrid or Audrey or Grace.
- •Chris PineEver since Princess Diaries 2, when my grandma turned to me and said he was hot, I've crushed pretty hard. And then he was Captain Kirk, which was just too much.
- •Jonathan CrombieAka Gilbert Blythe. "I'm soooory Anne" melts my heart every time.
- •Michael Earl SchoefflingAka Jake Ryan. That hair. That car. That kiss over the cake. I still wish John Hughes directed my life.