REFLECTION: THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR TODAY
- •My hibiscus is blooming! 🌺And it is absolutely stunning.
- •Provided a small funeral service for a dead mouse I found outside 🐀May he or she rest in peace.
- •Work wasn't completely boring!It went by fast so the amount of boring didn't catch up to me.
- •Narrowly avoiding copious library fines is possible, it turns out!I should know, I managed to escape its clutches. I'm back in business, people!
- •Made a killer playlist of female artists!Playlists are my jam.
- •Thought it was Wednesday all day!So the fact that tomorrow is Friday and not Thursday really means something special.
- •My eyeliner was on fleek!Does anyone actually use that phrase? Because that felt unnatural.
- •Avoided the tempting call of fast food!And ate the salad I packed for lunch instead.
- •He texted me first!Never necessary but always a win.