Times I've been less than helpful to people
Despite good intentions
- •Routing @nbren on the GPS and giving her an alternate route that would add 51 minutes to our trip. She wasn't feeling adventurous.
- •When @nbren told her dog he needed to relax and I responded with "MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET WORKED UP!"I don't know why she puts up with me, really
- •That time my friend was stressed about something and I told her to just "not let it bother her" and she wasn't happy with my advise because it was obviously something that bothered her
- •My sister again tell her dog "you need to calm your body" and me saying "LIFE'S A PARTY, ROCK YOUR BODY"Inspirational quote 💃🏻
- •Working at my new job offering to help by saying "I could help you with that, but I don't know how to do it yet...."It's the thought that counts, yeah?
- •When my pregnant boss start having hot flashes at her desk and all I could say way "Please don't go into labor right now..."The feeling was mutual