BEST MEALS I'VE HAD IN DC
I love DC for many reasons. Several of those reasons are on this list. There is no particular order to this list.
- •Chicken Doughnut Sandwich.On September 24, 2015 I was blessed by the Pope, or as I lovingly call him, Papa Frankie, after he addressed a joint meeting of Congress. This was also the day I was introduced to Astro Doughnuts and Fried Chicken. My life has been forever changed.
- •Ice cream sandwich from Captain Cookie and the Milkman.I mean the name says it all. This establishment truly is saving the world one cookie at a time.
- •Tasty Kabob Food Truck.Green is one of my favorite colors for many reasons. It is the color of money, and it is also the color of this glorious food truck.
- •District Taco.Like Chipotle, but so much better, and a lot less deadly.
- •Chef Geoff's Happy HourSo much 🍔 and 🍻 for so little 💰.
- •Old Glory BBQReminds me of home.
- •BarcelonaTapas on fleek.