FIVE MAJOR DIFFERENCES IN DC AND THE DEEP SOUTH
- •There is a noticeable difference in Southern rude and DC rude.Southern rude is having someone be too nosy or start or end a statement with "Bless your heart." DC rude is getting pushed or cussed out in the Metro. Pretty much every negative experience I have had in DC involves the Metro.
- •Cost of livingIt's super noticeable when you move from one of the cheapest places in the country to literally the most expensive place. I feel like my bank account needs therapy.
- •There are so many jobs..... And so many over qualified people.Try getting a job in DC. You thought all your college accomplishments meant something? Lol no. Talk about a humbling experience.
- •Democrats are everywhereI think I knew 4 democrats at Southern Miss.... The DC metro area is like their Mecca compared to Hattiesburg Mississippi.
- •SeafoodThe have seafood, but it just ain't the same as the Gulf.