THINGS I STARTED TO DO AS AN ENTREPRENEUR. STILL IN BETA.
While many people think of entrepreneurship as pure freedom, no bosses and flexibility, it has been the journey in my life where I've needed the highest and most strict amount of discipline. Control is the new freedom for many entrepreneurs. Or it might be that I'm just getting older.
- •Waking up at 6:30 am every day for 40 days.
- •Meditating for 12 mins after waking up. Before going to sleep.
- •Reading one article a day that is not related to startup or work.
- •Exercising. Haven't mastered that. Always iterating.
- •Adding one liter more of water to my day.
- •Being ok with vulnerability. (Still piloting)
- •Second thought in exercising: I try hard. I fail forward.