Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •So I am picking up painting peg dolls. They are fun!
- •Problem: It is really easy to do a lot of them at a time.
- •Like, I have done 30 this week.
- •"I didn't even know him! Why am I crying?"
- •"Please don't anyone hug me."
- •*silent teary-eyed stare*
For context, I am a fat cis female. Though these issues can and do apply to everyone at some point.
- •Women's sizes in the US make zero sense.I like that there is tall, short, and regular but that is about it.
- •Why does "business clothing" have to be so restrictive?And as a DD lady, screw button down shirts for real.
- •I get hot all the time at work. Why can't dress shirts be made from lighter material?
- •My dad was in the navy. Submariner service, then on a carrier during the Cuban missile crisis.
- •My maternal grandfather was in the army. He served in WWII and Korea.
- •My paternal grandfather also was in the Submariner service. I don't know much about him.
Inspired by @savestheapril
- •My name is Stephanie.This is me with makeup on which almost never happens.
- •I live in Maryland, which means I abide by certain unwritten rules.Old Bay, all day every day.
- •I teach high school French.I also apparently have a reputation for being "unique", as a teacher. Whatever that means.
I get a lot of questions about being a pagan and paganism. I open it up to Listers! Ask away!
Feel free to add.
- •Watching my first senior class graduate.This year is my fourth year here, so it's like I am too!
- •Having zero outlet for my frustration about kids.
- •Watching kids shit on the project you thought they would be into.
- •Contact by Carl SaganVery different than the movie!
- •Lord of the RingsAll of them. It's what happens when you are a fantasy linguistics nerd.
- •The Red Tent by Anita Diamant