Why I Haven't Created a List Yet
- •overwhelmingly, other people have much more interesting things to saythere are so many to read that would be much more substantial than mine, I'm intimidated.
- •I'm way too hard on myselfevery time I start one, I automatically think it's narcissistic and unreadable.
- •I'm a hairstylist by tradeso I give so much of myself socially and repeat my opinions everyday that I become tired of my own repetitive thoughts.
- •I'm not accustomed to many people being interested in my lil lifeI've always been a (secret)loner with only a handful of (true)friends, so this is a new path for a chick like me.
- •there's been some recent tragedies in my life the last couple years and I don't want to make others sadnobody wants to hear about my sad shit. especially when you're young and you're supposed to be on some sort of positive "finding yourself" journey. I already have. and it's not as enlightening as you would think it is. although Italy is an amazing, wonderful place to have an existential crisis...that might be a future good list 😊