Already on li.st? Open in app.
look at this photograph, every time I do it makes me laugh. I have a strict under 100 photo policy on my phone and almost always delete. Here are the ones I really remember though.
- •you screamed at me because I didn't take enough candid shots of you so I took a really shitty, overexposed oneyou looked like a troll. I wish I had saved it.
- •a picture of you in the shower, taken moments before you passed out from the shower being too hotyou were ok and more concerned that the picture wasn't good enough. I wish I had saved it.
- •my namesake. It's a picture of you before you went off to war. You died when you were 18. I'm almost 10 years older now than you ever were.They tell me I'm like you. I carry that around. I wish I had saved it.
No daddy jokes here
- •Love Steely Dan
- •My running shoes pair perfectly with my jeansYes they look like shit but whatever
- •Love to talk about how accurate Mad Men is to the time periodBut without any of the first-hand experience to back it up
man oh man oh man oh man
- •UnemployedThe world needs plenty of bartenders, even if just until you find something better
- •Uglyeveryone is hot to someone
- •Sadyou'll feel better, and damn look how insightful you are in the meantime
There is something very pleasing about seeing those blurred color palettes when you fuck up the Touch ID
- 1."Pleasure" | FeistDreamy palette for a dreamy album by my wife
- 2."Hot Thoughts" | SpoonCurrent favorite. 10/10 color combination.
- 3."Hot Fuss" | The KillersBlue, like me when I remember loving to tell people how deep and cool I thought "I've got soul but I'm not a soldier" was
"Even Stephen: Against All Odds" coming to a theater near you Summer 2043
- •"She was just another notch on his bedpost, but he didn't own a bed and posssssed no fine motor skills"
- •"It Was Just One Kiss It Couldn't Have Been That Bad"
- •"Murder Is Easy, It's The Staying Dead Part That's Hard!"
Wow I had no idea this was a thing?
- •"Larger Than Life" | Backstreet BoysFlip the switch and let the electricity course through my body during that shitty 10 second guitar solo near the end
- •"Living On A Prayer" | Bon JoviRaising the roof as the prison guard pumps my veins full of poison
- •"Zach's Song (School of Rock)" | School of RockSmoke machines going as I walk up to the front of the room and they put the noose around my neck. Don't drop the floor until "I may not be that perfect son / but yall be rocking when I'm done." No one is allowed to leave until Zach finishes his solo. He earned that shit