ANATOMY OF A MIXTAPE
How to make a good mixtape for another human. Not definitive. Results may vary based on human.
- •One live song
- •One unique cover of a popular song
- •One oldie
- •One song that made you think you were deep in high school
- •One song that made you think you were deep in college(if #5 and #6 are the same song, cancel the mixtape and go ~find yourself~ in a foreign country or something)
- •One song with less than 5K plays on Spotify
- •One song with more than 1M plays on Spotify
- •One song you would make out to on a couchPreferably a couch where you two are sitting on complete opposite ends and you have to awkwardly scoot all the way down to make a move.
- •One song you discovered from the soundtrack of a good movieor a shitty movie, hey it's the 90s.
- •One song that you would listen to both after a breakup and after meeting someone really great
- •One song that sounds best played super loud in your car on a sunny day
- •One song that sounds best played super loud in your car at night
- •No Beatles songs, no exceptions