ANATOMY OF A MIXTAPE
How to make a good mixtape for another human. Not definitive. Results may vary based on human.
- 1.One live song
- 2.One unique cover of a popular song
- 3.One oldie
- 4.One song that made you think you were deep in high school
- 5.One song that made you think you were deep in college(if #5 and #6 are the same song, cancel the mixtape and go ~find yourself~ in a foreign country or something)
- 6.One song with less than 5K plays on Spotify
- 7.One song with more than 1M plays on Spotify
- 8.One song you would make out to on a couchPreferably a couch where you two are sitting on complete opposite ends and you have to awkwardly scoot all the way down to make a move.
- 9.One song you discovered from the soundtrack of a good movieor a shitty movie, hey it's the 90s.
- 10.One song that you would listen to both after a breakup and after meeting someone really great
- 11.One song that sounds best played super loud in your car on a sunny day
- 12.One song that sounds best played super loud in your car at night
- 13.No Beatles songs, no exceptions