AUDIO FROM MY LIFE THAT SHOULD BE SAMPLED IN A RAP SONG 🎧 🎼 🎤
- •Me crying on a 6th grade field trip because I got a tick on my penis during an outdoor hike.
- •My mom saying "HE WAS GAY!?" when @chriscady asked her when she found out that Freddie Mercury was gay.
- •My internal monologue when a girl allowed me to cup her butt for the first time during a grade school dance
- •A chaperone telling me to "leave room for Jesus" when they saw me cupping a girl's butt for the first time during a grade school dance
- •The sound of my mom spanking me in a mall department store after I got snippy with a strangerhonestly I deserved it
- •Me smacking my lips like I'm a beautiful girl putting on lipstick every time I put on Chapstick
- •The sound of me waking up in the middle of the night laughing uncontrollably from a funny thought I hadNever funny in the morning. Always terrifying for anyone who can hear.
- •My father using the f-word toward me the one and only time he did during my adolescenceIt was because I couldn't find my basketball jersey and we had a game in like 30 minutes
- •My audible disgust when dialogue sounds "too real" in any movieGive me perfectly scripted conversations or give me death.